[mythtv-users] How hard is it to build an HD MythTV?

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 23:25:36 UTC 2008

Thanks to everyone who responded on this sub-thread, and on the main flow of the conversation. This tells me what I need to do.

I guess I'll see if I can _maybe_ squeeze HD out of my original box . . . and if not, spend a few hundred on a nice new combined box.

As I think I mentioned, my current "TiFaux" host was literally plucked out of the trash. The only hardware that I bought for it that I won't be able to move into a new box are the two IDE drives. I'll donate the system to the local recycle / reuse place.

--
http://home.comcast.net/~stefan_jones

From: Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>