[mythtv-users] Gray OSD fonts

James Orr james.orr7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:47:49 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>
wrote:

> On 03/28/2008 02:31 PM, Greg Estabrooks wrote:
> >> I did get screenshots of what it looks like (with the unmodified
> osd.xml of
> >> course) ...
> >>
> >> http://www.orrwhat.net/screen1.png
> >> http://www.orrwhat.net/screen2.png
> >>
> >  Wow, that's nasty!
> >

> >  What X resolution are you running?
> >  What QT version?
>
> Oh, yeah.  And I still would like to know Myth version (all output from
> mythfrontend --version).

I posted earlier, but here it is again ...

Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 16658
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_frontend using_lirc
using_opengl_vsync using_opengl_video using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr
using_xv using_xvmc using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_ffmpeg_threads