[mythtv-users] Black preview images in 0.21?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:36:01 UTC 2008

> My guess is that what you were seeing was the interaction of two
>  different bugs.

I guess that seems to make sense the weird thing is I had been running
SVN until the release of 0.21 and I had not noticed a problem.

> the internal player had a bug where it wouldn't
> start AVI files at the very beginning,

I agree the starting at the beginning of the file is great it is a
pity the fix may be cutting even more of the end of the files now.
Has anyone else noticed the same problem?