[mythtv-users] Another Mythweb question

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 02:59:49 UTC 2008

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I've been
searching Gossamer threads and can't seem to find the answer.  I'm
trying to setup Mythweb on 0.21 and can't get it to work.  In fact, I
can't even get the main "Fedora Test Page" to come up on the webserver,
so I'm sure I have something misconfigured.

I have the stock Fedora 8 /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf that was in the
initial install.  All I did was chkconfig httpd on, go to the web server
via IE on my laptop, and I get an HTTP 400 error ("Bad Request").  Why
would this be?  I have copied the mythweb.conf.apache over to
/etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf and modified it to have my local hostname
as server_db_name, and modified the directory to be "/var/www/html/mythweb".

Any ideas?  The logs are pretty cryptic, but I can post them if you
think it will help.  I'm not very good at Apache yet, so I'm sure I'm
just overlooking something basic.

Thanks,
Harry