[mythtv-users] Theme Confusion...

Calvin Harrigan charrig_mythtv at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 23 14:26:49 UTC 2008

I've recently upgraded to mythtv 0.21.  Everything seems to be working
great.  What wonderful release.  To celebrate I wanted to try a new
theme.  I've been using G.A.N.T.  for years.  I decided to try Mepo.  I
downloaded the tar ball and placed the files as directed.  The mepo
theme doesn't show up in the list of selectable themes.  I've look
everywhere for help on adding a new theme.  Everything seems to indicate
by adding the new directory under themes it would automagically show
up.  No luck so far.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.