[mythtv-users] MythWeather missing screens

Chuck Filson mythtv at goodeid.com
Fri Mar 21 03:13:22 UTC 2008

On Thursday 20 March 2008 18:30, steve wrote:
> I had a fun time trying to figure that one out too.  if you select
> screen settings, a little box should pop up "searching for scripts" then
> you get the screen setup page.

Steve:

	You were getting further than me into the setup. There is nothing that seems
to be able to done on the Screen Settings page and no window searching for
scripts ( no error messages either ).

	I have put a screen capture at http://www.goodeid.com/mythweather.png that
shows all that I see on the settings page.

Chuck