[mythtv-users] MythWeather missing screens

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Thu Mar 20 22:37:18 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
>From: "steve"
 > with current conditions highlighted
>select it and you will get another box, english or "SI" whatever SI is I
>have no idea, select english then it will go to location screen.

Not having seen the page myself I cannot be 100% sure, but from your
description I would guess that the two options were to do with the units of
measurement.
The 'english' setting is probably meant to be 'Imperial' measurements. These
would include measuring in miles, inches and Ferenheiht
The 'SI' setting would stand for 'Systeme Internationale', or what most
people would now call Metric. This would include measuring in kilometers,
centimeters, and Celsius.
Gareth