[mythtv-users] Anybody using an SA3250HD over firewire with .21 yet?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 20:37:02 UTC 2008

Thanks for all the help, I will try your firewire_tester script and see if I
can communicate with firewire outside of Myth; to be honest I just dove
right into Myth and fired it up.

Off topic, what channels have you guys succesfully recorded? Just
unencrypted HD? What about SD? Back with .20-fixes I was able to get
encrypted HD recorded without an issue (Cinemax) during the brief time I got
firewire to work at all. I'm hoping that firewire is enough to record at
least my HD channels along with SD from the cable box.