[mythtv-users] Anybody using an SA3250HD over firewire with .21 yet?

Scott Alfter mythtv at salfter.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 15 07:10:46 UTC 2008

Matt Emmott wrote:
> I've just performed a fresh install of .21 and have connected my
> Scientific Atlanta 3250HD set top box via firewire.

Works for me without any configuration changes (was running a Subversion build
previously).  I think I might actually have mine configured as a 4250 or some
other box, even though it is a 3250...somewhere I read that that might work
better in some cases, so you might give that a shot.

   _/_
  / v \ Scott Alfter