[mythtv-users] Flash in Mythweb, didn't make it to 0.21?

Mike LaPlante mike at dividia.net
Thu Mar 13 21:19:39 UTC 2008

:-(

Probably opening myself up to flames here since I didn't search the
archives first. Oh well.

I did check the release notes and don't see anything about this. I was
really enjoying the on-the-fly flash encoding in Mythweb when I was
running the SVN bleeding trunk just before the new release. Now that
0.21 is out I've swapped to the stable repo and plan to stay there.
However, that feature seems to have been pushed back or perhaps was
never intended to be in 0.21.

I'm wondering if there is some magical way to get it back without
stepping back into the beta/pre-release world. I'll probably just live
without it if not. I had a lot more free time for troubleshooting and
updating frontends/backends when I swapped to the bleeding repo a year
ago. These days I have a GAF (girlfriend acceptance factor) to worry
about and near not as much free time.

Thanks
Mike