[mythtv-users] mysqldump problem - "Got error: 1045: Access denied..."

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:49:58 UTC 2008

Thanks.  I'm aware that it will do a backup, but I'd like to be sure.  Who
knows if the particulars of my system cause something to fail in just the
wrong place.  I hope the scripts are written well enough that if a backup
fails, the delete/modify/overwrite the existing database part of the
operation would be prevented from running, but you just never know.