[mythtv-users] Just got my two $40 DTV coupons

John Massengale johnrobertmassengale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 19:36:46 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>
wrote:

> What antenna are you using with it? Are you using this with MythTV?
> Wondering if there are codes to control it with a serial blaster. It might
> give me something to do with my PVR-150/350 cards once I go all digital with
> everything else. Oh, and what kind of outputs does it have? It lists 1 RCA
> for video and 1 RCA for audio (as well as RF). Composite video? mono audio?
> Since ther's no picture of the back, I'm confused.

I am using a homemade antenna based on these instructions:

www.*youtube*.com/watch?v=EWQhlmJTMzw

It has antenna in, antenna out, and rca video/stereo audio (left and right)
out.

I am not using it with MythTV yet, but I bet someone could figure out how to
get an IR blaster to control it. The manual includes the IR codes from what
I remember.