[mythtv-users] Compiling MythTV on a computer instead of the Xbox

Ryan wyild1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:32:41 UTC 2008

hehe wow WAY over my head.  LOL i have never tried to compile for another
system before. and the xbox is using a 2.4 kernel because it is using an
rootfs file so i can dual boot XBMC and xebian.
So your saying vmware installed wit Xebian should work to compile it on? Any
pointers you can give me will be greatly appreciated because i want to try
the new 0.21 with my DVB-S setup.

Cheers!.