[mythtv-users] 3*Nova-T PCI + 3*Nova-T USB2

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:23:56 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

Just using a few of you with idle thumbs as a sounding board..

I've currently got a nice MythTV system running with 3 Nova-T PCI
cards. It's sole job is is a MBE. It's got nice enough local storage
2*300GB IDE drives and 2*300GB SATA drives so I can't see HDD
throughput being a problem with my upgrades..

I'm wanting to add 3 Nova-T USB2 sticks to the above setup (At £20 a
pop I can hardly resist). Has anyone got any positive/negative
experiences with something like this?

With 6 DVB-T tuners (and sexy MultiRec) in the UK I should be conflict
free for the foreseeable future :-)

Thanks,

Steve Daniels

P.S. No free PCI slots.