[mythtv-users] MyBlaster perl script

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Mar 8 00:27:01 UTC 2008

On Mar 7, 2008, at 5:09 PM, William Munson wrote:

> Hey beww!
>
> Here is the info you wanted. My stable release is at sourceforge and
> you
> can pick up the testing version at the website of the author of the
> learning mode changes. I thought about writing another update but
> since
> the company is out of busisness I guess there will not be lots of new
> users asking for changes. :)

Thanks. Greg sent me a copy, but multiple sources never hurt, as well
as having a more up to date version.

I agree that new users will be limited, though I'd like to see
somebody make that product again, it's a very nice solution, and one
of the few that will work with a USB adapter if your mobo doesn't have
an RS-232 port.

Certainly easier than trying to figure out which 2 drives in a box
labelled "old drives" used to be a RAID0 array :-)

I have the file on tape somewhere, but I've recently discovered the
U320 interface on my new server board doesn't support the single-ended
modes...

Thanks again.

beww