[mythtv-users] MyBlaster perl script

William Munson w.munson at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 00:09:49 UTC 2008

Brian Wood wrote:
> On Mar 7, 2008, at 4:01 PM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 03:57:00PM -0700, Brian Wood wrote:
>>
>>> Turns out I need the perl script that Mr. Munson created years ago to
>>> control a MyBlaster device. Of course the original link from the
>>> MyBlaster site is gone, as they are no longer in business.
>>>
>>> Anyone have a link to a copy of that script? Or a copy of it.
>>>
>>> I can't even recall the name, memory is the first thing to start
>>> failing you know.
>>>
>> Googling "myblaster perl" seems to be producing useful results, though
>> whether they're useful enough for your purposes you'd know better
>> than I.
>>

> I did try that first, I found several references to "MyBlaster.pl" but
> I don't think that's the one I had. I was hoping somebody had a direct
> reference.
>
> I now think I may have another disk that has what I want, problem is
> it was a RAID0 array, so I have to find BOTH drives and get the array
> back up :-(
>
> Thanks.
>
> beww

Hey beww!

Here is the info you wanted. My stable release is at sourceforge and you
can pick up the testing version at the website of the author of the
learning mode changes. I thought about writing another update but since
the company is out of busisness I guess there will not be lots of new
users asking for changes. :)

PS - I verified these links to be good.

William

Links