[mythtv-users] Assistance Greatly Needed by not so Linux smart

C E list.spiritssight at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:02:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have post two different thing to this group, I have read the stuff
and even did a lot of googleing, I don't understand much of any of
this, I only know I used the Live cd of MythBuntu and that I have do a
upgrade when ever there is any in the upgrade app,  I am in great need
to get the TV and the monitor stuff working, I was wondering if there
was any one that would be willing to work with me over the phone, they
can call a toll free number to get me that is for a non-profit that I
run

PLEASE I am in great need, if you are willing to help this new person
to Buntu email me and I then give the phone number.

Thanks
Christopher