[mythtv-users] Needing Help with get Video working right

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Sat Jun 28 04:29:28 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Matt Nelson <matt at frozenatom.com> wrote:
> > Hopefully I did not miss something like this being tied to another
> thread,
> > but:
> >
> > Christopher, I am sure that many of us would be more than willing to help
> > you but we are going to need some more information.  What are you trying
> > do?  What kind of display are you using? ie: plasma, lcd monitor, crt,
> > projector, etc...  What kind of connection from your mythfrontend to your
> > display are you using?  ie: DVI, D-sub, Component, Composite, S-video....
>
> how about "what kind of video card are you using?"

I have to give him some credit he did put that in his follow up:

"01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc M52 [Mobility
Radeon X1300] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])"

Christopher, don't feel that we are picking on just you, we just want to get
enough information that we can not only help you, but hopefully some others
reading these mailing lists as well.