[mythtv-users] Low-Profile Video Card Source ???

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Jun 20 23:05:18 UTC 2008

Anyone know a source for low-profile (sometimes called "half height") AGP
nVidia-based video cards?

Looking for something suitable for a Myth F/E, IOW something that will do
XvMC.

I found a source of PIII 1Ghz. small profile machines w/512MB RAM for
$20/each. These should work as a F/E with XvMC, but the built-in video won't
cut it. Units do have AGP slots but will only take a lo-pro card.

Any pointers appreciated.

(Before you ask, these guys won't ship, cash and carry, so unless you're in
the boondocks of Wyo. or Colo. don't bother asking me :-))

beww