[mythtv-users] What version of PCI on my mobo?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 01:16:53 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Lindsay Mathieson
<lindsay.mathieson at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Which is the main issue - most mobo's only have 2 PCI slots. You'd be
> better off getting a twin tuner such as the Nova-500.
>
> Have you looked at http://umart.com.au ? excellent prices.

So, the shop I was going to buy it from doesn't have stock and
informed me it is no longer available.  So I have been taking a look
at the Nova-T 500, which I assume is the one you're referring to
Lindsay?  Anyways, umart don't have stock it seems but I can get one
for ~$200.  I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and do that :(