[mythtv-users] mythweb and the Nokia N95

Xavier Hervy xavier.hervy at bluebottle.com
Thu Jun 19 18:34:06 UTC 2008

Chad wrote:
> Yeah, I read somewhere that the iPhone uses hardware decoding when
> quicktime was the player, so I'm sure it's fairly hardware specific.
The format might be playable one the n95 (the resolution might be to
high though), but this is not streaming.
It is mp4 over http when the n95 require rtsp
> But the code is there so I assume most of the "framework" can be used
> and just change/add some stuff to make it also work on the n95.  I was
There is no framework, only a nice interface to "download" video file.
Where is the framework to encode the video on the fly ? (if possible)

Get a free email address with REAL anti-spam protection.