[mythtv-users] Comcast to drop analog cable

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:14:25 UTC 2008

On 6/17/08, David Brodbeck <gull at gull.us> wrote:
> If it spreads it could really put a damper on video download sites.
> Some people think that's not by accident; surely Time Warner would
> rather have people pay them for their video-on-demand services instead
> of using their internet service as a pipe for someone else's.

Hmmm... a little OT, but I wonder if ATT is clamping down. I've been
able to use webcam, both ways, to my mom (on ATT) and me (on comcast)
with no problem. Lately, we can only do one way video - either I can
see her, or she has to shut off her video stream for her to see me.
She has the same problem with others. IT worked fine for months until
recently. THe only thing I could figure it would be is bandwidth
issue.

brad