[mythtv-users] Myth Scheduler doesn't work as expected for two tuners & multirecord=2

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Sun Jun 15 09:14:45 UTC 2008

2008/6/15 Bernard Mentink <bmentink at gmail.com>:

> What you get paid has nothing to do with the comment. I just thought the
> developers might want to at least listen to what the average user
> likes/dislikes
> about Mythtv .... I guess what you are saying is that developers are wanting
> Mythtv for the developers. Ok fine, then maybe you would like to attract
> more developers?
> Comments like these won't do that .....

The fact the developers don't get paid has everything to do with this.
If this was a paid product and the devs were hired by the company who
sold it then they'd have a responsibility to develop the features that
the users want. Here, they're unpaid and therfore work on the features
THEY want. If their development plan for MythTV doesn't match what you
want then start submitting patches and helping out.

>Good for you. I guess you want us all to drive the same car as you too ....... what, or who gives you the right to decide what is important
> to me?

These guys work on MythTV for the love of it, what right do we have to
dictate what they do?

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/