[mythtv-users] Audio/video too fast on

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Jun 12 02:17:27 UTC 2008

I just updated the kernel on my fedora 8 machine to, and
afterwards all audio and video in every program I tried (Myth, mplayer,
mpg123, and aplay) is too fast.  This is both with and without pulse running

sound driver is snd_intel8x0  , onboard audio for a 1ghz Dell Optiplex

Booting the old kernel restores normal audio and video.

I'm stumped. Every search I've tried (2.6.25  audio speed timing , and
variations there of) has turned up no one else with this problem.
Has anyone else had this, or can find mention of it anywhere ?