[mythtv-users] Slightly OT LCD/Plasma TV 720 or 1080 UK

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:26:58 UTC 2008

I'd personally go for 1080p on a screen with a reolsution of 1920x1200.

MAKE SURE THE NATURAL RESOLUTION OF THE SCREEN IS THAT HIGH!!

Often manufacturers put stuff like 'supports' 1920x1200 when the
screen is actually 1024x768 (say) and they scale your image
down....result is it looks rubbish.

Good Luck