[mythtv-users] Linux software raid question

Carl L. Gilbert clg-social at rigidsoftware.com
Wed Jun 4 18:40:05 UTC 2008

I have a 3ware RAID card.  It cost me about $150.  Its a PATA card and I
don't know what the SATA version costs.

I did not buy it to offload work from my CPU.  I bought it for
simplicity of managing failures and replacement.  Its so much more
pleasant that software RAID that its not even comparable.