[mythtv-users] Is this a good system spec?

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Wed Jun 4 08:06:13 UTC 2008

Allen Edwards wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Justin The Cynical <cynical at penguinness.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Why do these companies insist on putting the digital out in such brain
>> dead places?  Come on, in front of the case??
>
  > Thanks for pointing that out.  That was just the kind of feedback I was
> looking for -- some deal killer I overlooked.  Having the front cover open
> and the optical coming out of it is not what I am looking for.  Now I have
> to start over.  Oh well.

Sure Allen, happy to help rain on your parade.  ;-)

But I am glad that I was able to help keep you from regretting your
purchase.  I know from experience just how disappointing and frustrating
it can be to have one little detail get overlooked and cause it to full
ruin what otherwise would have been a perfect $WHATEVER.