[mythtv-users] Autotranscode not working

starcycle starcycle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:47:18 UTC 2008

Where should I start looking to try to solve this issue? Allow
autotranscoding is enabled on the frontend for the default profile,
but it fails to transcode. Do I need to set something on the backend?

Also, how do I delete recording profiles I created under "Mpeg2
Encoders?" (Utilities/setup -> setup -> tv settings -> recording
profiles -> mpeg2 encoders.) They don't seem to be showing up anywhere
to use them, and I can't figure out how to delete them from the list.

thanks