[mythtv-users] Can't get Digital TV listing from Schedule Direct?

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Mon Jun 2 13:58:10 UTC 2008

Jason Salerno wrote:
> I have been trying to get DTV antanna listing from Schedule Direct. but I could not download DTV subchannels only broadcast listing, Is it an bug? or Do i have to do some certain way to set up? Thanks in advance!
>
> Jason

You have not given enough information to determine what is going on. The
known sub-channels are generally listed in the Broadcast lineups.
Have you added the sub-channels to your lineup?
Have you scanned for/added the sub-channels to your mythtv setup? Unless
you have properly scanned for and added the channel, so that it shows up
in the CHannel Editor *with the correct xmltvid*, you will not get
listing data showing up in the EPG.

Check out the wiki for assistance for your particular situation.

Most likely you do not have the 'home' end set up properly.

Geoff