[mythtv-users] Changing channels between different sources

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:24:16 UTC 2008

Hi

I have two sources of video:
freetoair (which is made of DVB-T cards)
and iptv which is from an ITPV stream provided by my ISP...

I made sure the channel numbers between the two sources do not overlap..

Would there be a way to go between the channels using simply the arrow
keys just like changing channels ?

Right now, I must either type the channel number explicitely of one
source or another, or I have to go into the menu and change the
source....

This is very annoying and make the use of mythtv rather complicated...

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help
Jean-Yves