[mythtv-users] MythVideo Internal Player options

Andrew Casper andrew at andrewcasper.com
Tue Jul 29 02:43:01 UTC 2008

I think I've hunted around, but I can't seem to find the answer to
this one...

There seems to be a place to put "unique play commands" in for videos,
but how does this work? What commands can I pass in this field?

My issue is pretty simple: The Internal player is playing my VOB
files, but it is not selecting the correct default audio channel for
some. Then I have a few VOBs that need to be zoomed by default. It
seems like an easy task to just tie a few commands to each file, but I
haven't found any documentation that would explain what to put in the
"unique play command".

Thanks in advance.

- Andrew