[mythtv-users] DVD audio is really low and with Alsa:surround51 no audio when playing Live TV

Macbeth macbeth at ngi.it
Mon Jul 28 22:50:19 UTC 2008

Thx for Help guys

Ok i tryed to remove alsa.conf.... but audio stopped working... so i
reloaded my old alsa.conf and changed the max decoded audio channels inside
mythtv from 5.1 to stereo and this was enough to fix the problem with live
tv.

About the dvd low volume output i found this :

I don't know if this can be fixed ... maybe i will try with an external
player