[mythtv-users] Problem viewing live tv and video/dvd

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 20:12:00 UTC 2008

I use to use Fedora 6 and then I did a fresh install of F8. For the
heck of it, I installed myth and then imported my database and fired
up myth and I noticed the same behavior you're describing. I then
installed the nvidia drivers from atrpms (packages for myth for
fedora) and all issues went away. If you're using the stock drivers
from the distro install, I would guess this could be your problem.