[mythtv-users] MyMote is now available!

Chase Douglas chasedouglas.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 21:04:52 UTC 2008

Hello all,

You might remember I sent out a notice of an upcoming iPhone/iPod
Touch application I've been working on called MyMote. It is a MythTV
specific user configurable remote control with a program guide built
in. I am pleased to announce that MyMote is now available. Please see http://trac2.assembla.com/mymote/wiki
  for details. Note that although MyMote is now available through ad
hoc distribution, it has not been approved by Apple for their App
Store. Please read the information about ad hoc distribution on the
main page for instructions on how to acquire MyMote.

Feel free to comment, suggest, or constructively criticize!

Thanks

P.S.: The screenshots and video at the MyMote site are a little out of
date. I will be updating them shortly, but MyMote has only undergone
improvements without restructuring the user interface or general flow.