[mythtv-users] Which remote code set and LIRC file should I pick for my MX-500?

Allen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Sun Jul 20 03:53:02 UTC 2008

I see there are something like 500 LIRC files and something like 250
ways to program my MX-500.  I am not sure what the overlap space is but
I am sure there are hundreds of choices.

So, I want to program my MX-500 to something and pick a corresponding
LIRC file before I go about debugging getting remote to work.

I have a HD HomeRun if that matters and am going to use that as the IR RX.

Anyone care to suggest a good set of choices here?

Allen