[mythtv-users] MythTV and BitTorrent?

Will will at st0rage.org
Fri Jul 18 22:57:20 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 11:35 -0500, Jeff Walther wrote:

> To take the living room/home analogy a bit further.  The owner is
> throwing
> an open house party.   You brought fireworks.   We acknowledge that
> you
> can ignite them safely without causing any harm or fires, however, the
> owner's neighbor is a grumpy old man with time on his hands and a bad
> attitude and he'll call the cops on the party

I think a better analogy would be.

The owner is throwing an open house party. Someone brings up a topic
that was discussed once two years ago at another party. People start
getting into it, but people start interrupting and telling people to be
quiet because the owner doesn't want to hear it.

The owner is out, however, and isn't complaining.

-Will