[mythtv-users] Cannot change tuner using "Y"

Sebastian Buks sebastianbuks at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 10:31:02 UTC 2008

I'm trying to change my tuner (got 2 tuners on a PVR-500) with "Y"
when watching TV. This fails, instead I get the name of the actual
tuner showing up in the left corner for about 2 seconds. If I however
press "M" and change the tuner manually this works.

I see no errors in debug. Is this maybe due to some priority setting I
made or just simply a bug? (Y is mapped according to Myth)

Also, it seems that Tuner #2 always is the default when watching
anything. Why is not Tuner #1 choosen first (even if there is no
scheduled recording)? Is this due to in which order I set up the
tuners on backend. I remember doing Tuner #1 first and then Tuner #2.

Regards Seb