[mythtv-users] Red color shifted downward in recordings

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue Jul 15 15:47:28 UTC 2008

Will McCreight wrote:
> I have been using MythTV for some time now, and have ironed out all my
> issues except one. For whatever reason, just about all my recordings
> have the red color shifted downward by about 1/8 to 1/4 inch, straight
> downward. It acts like a chromatic aberration, but I know that is not
> the case as this is all digital stuff.

Try changing your playback profile to see if this sorts it. I had a
similar effect on my PVR350 TV out using CPU+ and CPU++ setting, but Slim
worked well, as did one of the others (can't remember which one).
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts