[mythtv-users] diskless/wireless frontend

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Sun Jul 13 04:11:44 UTC 2008

I want to setup a diskless/wireless system and it appears it is
possible booting with a USB key or CD. I would prefer USB and I have a
128MB USB key to use.  What I haven't figured out is can I get the
wireless encryption to work without too much trouble.  I have a PCI
device which uses ath_pci.  Does the Mythbuntu build client image
include support for WPA and entering the encryption key?

Can someone provide some pointers how to enable wireless encryption
working for a diskless system?

Thanks,
Chuck