[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun and 0.21-fixes r17645

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Fri Jul 11 15:06:50 UTC 2008

I'm trying to get an HDHomeRun setup with 0.21-fixes r17645, but when
I add the video source to the tuner and try to run the channel scan,
it won't detect the card as an available card to scan channels.

If I have my PVR-250s setup, it will only show those cards, otherwise,
mythtv-setup says it cannot connect to the card.  If I leave the HDHR
setup, but without a video source attached, mythbackend.log will show
it detects the HDHR, but won't start due to the lack of channels.
I've tried clearing all cards and starting with just the HDHR, but no
luck.  It works beautifully from the command line outside of myth
too...

Anyone?