[mythtv-users] Copyright Legislation in Canada

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Jul 11 06:13:07 UTC 2008

On Jul 10, 2008, at 10:13 PM, R. G. Newbury wrote:

> Maybe there should be a law about people making offhand remarks like:

I didn't read the bill. I don't plan on reading the bill. I'm not a
lawyer and don't understand legal documents. I asked why the original
poster thought the bill would make MythTV illegal. Someone (the OP?)
said because it circumvented a technical protection. I explained all
the reasons why MythTV does not circumvent a technical protection.
Then you try to make it look like I'm an asshole for responding.

So, thanks for that.