[mythtv-users] MythWEB stuck in "phone mode"

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Jul 8 17:33:29 UTC 2008

On 07/08/2008 01:09 PM, Andrew Ingram wrote:
>> And,

>> (in other words, just look at the README in the MythWeb directory,
>> which
>> is available through the web server, even).
>>
>> I'm pretty sure it's been updated since the change for -fixes, too.  (I
>> know it's been updated in trunk.)
> I did check the README (via SSH access) and it wasn't mentioned on my bone
> stock 0.21 release README. I hadn't thought about URL access though for it,
> good point to remember.

Yeah, IIRC, it was fixed after 0.21 release in 0.21-fixes (and the
web-based access may have been incorporated after the release).  So, if
you have the release version, your README had the old RESET_THEME that
you tried to use rather than RESET_TMPL .

BTW, you should really be running 0.21-fixes rather than the tarball
release as there are a /lot/ of bugs that have been fixed in -fixes...
The stable version mentioned at http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ also as
described in the HOWTO (
http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-5.html#ss5.4 ).

Mike