[mythtv-users] Desktop partly off-screen problem

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Mon Jul 7 15:05:45 UTC 2008

play around with 'xvidtune'
it can help, it can also generate modelines that are
hazardous to the health of your tv.

though you may have more luck connecting to the tv
with something digital instead of the vga analog connection.
there are nice dvi to hdmi cables (with and without audio)
that may be of interest to you if you have a dvi out on
the video card.

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org