[mythtv-users] hauppauge hvr-1800 very low volume

Alen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Sun Jul 6 05:31:41 UTC 2008

genius9976 at yahoo.com wrote:

> Any idea how to get more volume on digital stations, or even why I'm now
> having trouble and wasn't before?

Analog or digital passthrough?  If analog, what are the mixer settings.
  Anything different in the cabling?  I assume you are taking analog
outputs from the MB and that something changed in the way the sound is
being generated.  If you had spdif passthrough, I doubt you would have
seen a difference.  It is too simple, but maybe the sound is just turned
down in the ALSA mixer.

Allen