[mythtv-users] Need simple video capture card. How about a Pinnacle DC10? Others?

Peter VanDerWal peter at vanderwal.us
Sat Jul 5 07:00:46 UTC 2008

I't been a long time since I used a Pinnacle capture card.  The one I has
was one of their early USB capture modules.  As I recall, the video wasn't
that great.  But then again, I think it was USB 1.0.

Hauppauge capture cards are actually fairly cheap and likely to get
cheaper since the built in tuners are about to become useless.
I just ignore the turner and only use the S-video.

However, if you already have the DC10, I'd give it a try.  All you're
wasting is a little time.