[mythtv-users] Xbox keyboard adaptor

Piers Kittel mailing at biased.org
Thu Jul 3 04:23:20 UTC 2008

On 2 Jul 2008, at 18:00, Joe Ripley wrote:

> I wouldn't trust a device like this.  The XBOX ports are simply USB
> ports with different connectors.  You can get a XBOX-to-USB adapter
> very easily and just use a USB keyboard and USB mouse.

Fneh.  Oh well, never mind.  I'll just throw that into the box
labelled "Stuff that won't be used" :)

> Make your own:
> http://www.llamma.com/xbox/Mods/xbox_controller_to_pc_usb.htm
>
> Buy one (google search):
> http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=XBOX%20to%20USB%20adaptor

Both above links are for connecting the Xbox controller to the PC, but
I need to connect an keyboard to the Xbox :)  Never mind, I found a
link to the correct guide.  Thanks to both you and kanetse, very much
for your help though, much appreciated.

Regards - Piers