[mythtv-users] ffwd & skipping jumps all the way to the end of recordings

Jonno jonnojohnson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:25:02 UTC 2008

Wow, ok then I definitely didn't let it run long enough. Good to know.
Although I guess this doesn't make it practical to run mythcommflag
over my entire recording collection.
Out of interest does this mean that commercial flagging isn't
available on recordings that I start watching soon after they are
recorded?