[mythtv-users] Xbox keyboard adaptor

Piers Kittel mailing at biased.org
Wed Jul 2 16:21:54 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I recently obtained an Xbox and after a long painful effort, I finally
cracked the Xbox and loaded Xebian.  I've installed Xebian but haven't
booted the Xbox from the hard drive yet, let alone install MythTV on
it.  When I was playing with Xebian running directly from CD, I found
that the keyboard adaptor I brought doesn't work.  Do anyone know how
to get this to work, and if not, what should I get so I'm able to use
a PC keyboard?  I never use remote controls with MythTV, preferring
keyboards.  The Xbox I have, has a DVD module, but not the remote

This is the adaptor I got:

Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong, and what can I do to fix
this problem please?

Thanks very much for your time in advance!

Regards - Piers