[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct is not updating

Joe Henley joehenley at kc.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 14:21:44 UTC 2008

Now those are words to live by, ....

"This makes me a little hesitant to just try stuff I
find on the web..."

Allen,

Do you run SD via cron or anacron?  Or do you use the scheduler in
MythTV?  If one of the former, you can check their respective logs for
why you didn't get an update on 6/30.  I suspect there is a similar log
for the Myth scheduler, but I don't use it, so I don't know.

The problem may be nothing more than an intermittent server issue at SD.
  Or perhaps you had your PC off for some maintenance.

I've seen similar events myself and they always correct themselves at
the next scheduled update.  BTW, isn't June 29 to July 13 equal to 14 days?

Good luck,

Joe Henley