[mythtv-users] [ubuntu-mythtv] MythTV and Ubuntu server

Tero Mäntyvaara termant at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:05:08 UTC 2008

I downloaded Mythbuntu AMD64 alternate version and made a CD from it.
Then I booted my system with it and tried to make RAID1 with it but with
no luck: First of all after I entered to make my first RAID device,
installer informed me that there is a device already. Secondly the
istaller said that I should reboot the installer. And what ever I do I
get the same results. I am pretty sure that there is malfunction in
installer. What should I do? :-(

Tero Mäntyvaara